Stealing this of dreamsofspike
I'll describe 10 pairings that I like in one sentence or less, and you try to guess which pairing I'm talking about. Some are canon, but not all are. All pairings are two people, unless marked "OT3". :) At least one pairing is an RPF pairing, but I'm not telling which one(s). ;)
1. Her obsession with him started out of a sense of guilt, it turned into love where he supported her until he found out the truth. Now they've both been violated by the monster that destroyed her.
2. She's a survivor, an abandoned child, who is finally finding what she's meant to be, he was a child soldier forced into a destiny he never asked for. They found companionship in one another. (Finn/Rey, Star Wars)
3. She's the last survivor of a world long gone, he's the best friend of her last remaining relative, they are one another's strenght when they need it most
4. They were childhood friends, brothers in arms, until one of them was taken and turned into a weapon, it was only their love for one another that brought him back
. (Bucky/Steve, Captain America, mcu)
5. They are both sons of neglectful fathers, given far more responsibility that any person should have to carry at too young an age, now they find strenght in one another to keep going
6. One is a kid who had to grow up way too fast, take on far too much responsibility and become a leader when no one, himself included thought he was ready for it, the other is a dark broody anti-hero with a tragic past who finds redemption and inspiration in a young hero's desire to be more than a monster.
7. A Broken young man who didn't dare to truly live until after he died, found love with a religious fanatic who finds a new purpose when he denies his cult leader's demands (Kieren/Simon, In the Flesh)
8. One is a leader who's closed herself off from all the pain and suffereing she's been through, he's the saracastic monster who finds himself inspired by her to be a man
. (Buffy/Spike, BTVS)
9. One is a dark broody hero, the other is an ancient who manages to see the world into a new light, both find new ways to see the world through one another10. She is a demon, he's an angel, both are forced to work together towards the same goal for different reasons. (Mazikeen/Amenadiel,Lucifer)
Hoping these are somewhat clear, though not too obvious.
Edited to make the genders on 10 a bit clearer